Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Notability to Make Observations

I used the app Notability recently to work with the 5th graders on Observation, Inferences and Predictions. We used the National Geographic Picture of the Day as our inspiration. That day the picture was of a fox running across a field. The students had to open Notability then open a PDF I saved for them in DropBox. The students then filled out the form using the Notability app. The document was then saved back into the Dropbox location and where I had access to all of them. Here is a picture of one of the documents. Notability is a great app to replace writing on individual sheets of paper with pen or pencil and turning them in. I simply had to create on document and save it to DropBox- the students filled it in and saved it back. The only thing I might change is to ask the students to rename it so I can tell the difference between files.


No comments:

Post a Comment